Then...
Not too long ago...Now...
Oh my God, I am so dead... Yes, Vanessa, I know you'll be shocked at this. I don't know what made me do this. It was a stroke of inspiration. Really.
Well I guess I just wanted to show people how you evolved so quickly. I don't mean to hurt you. Listen, almost 2 years ago you were that goody-two-shoes in the first picture. Aww, so "kwai", huh? Bright-eyed, bright clothes, bright everything...
And then, not too long ago, you started to "let your hair down". I'm very sure society calls that "Emo", right? Just look at that second picture. Fringe covering your right eye, left eye looking sober, as if you were pining for something. Oh, the anger, the sadness. How painful...
Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you, Vanessa today. Everything says it all: Goth. The picture just screams, "Goth!" Black eye-liner, black blouse, black everything. And the pale skin just gives it so much contrast. Wow. I could just picture you in a music video playing an electric guitar in a graveyard setting. Goth...
Oh Vanessa, you grow up so fast! Look at you! My my, what a cousin. Dear readers, I hope you realise just how strong an influence society can have on us. Let my cousin be a reminder to all of us. Bless you, Vanessa...

1 comment:
okay...i know ur post was like...in march... but... SO RUDE OLIVER!
-.- sheesh man
Post a Comment