What a nice Sunday it is. Cloudy, rainy, my kind of Sunday. Well then, where am I in my big ol' life? Ah yes, tomorrow's the end of March. Wow. It's less than a month before I enlist into the army. But before that, I have a few interesting days to experience. Yup, yup, events are lined up ahead of me. I'll tell you more when the time comes...
You know, I don't know about you, but I always experience certain feelings on certain days of the week. For example, Mondays are always kind of blue - as they say, Monday blues. Tuesdays are kind of like a transition to the middle of the week - neither here nor there, I guess. Wednesdays are alright - midweek, probably in the mood for some fun. Thursdays get even better - however I always encounter either good things or bad things on Thursdays. Fridays, no doubt the end of the workweek, can be a little moody for me - Friday blues? Saturdays are cool - it's like the start of the weekend. And Sundays, albeit lazy Sunday afternoons, are another transition to the start of a new week - it's like you want to have fun, but then you think twice about it because tomorrow's Monday. And it goes on and on, you know? A vicious cycle...
Sometimes I'm dying for a sudden change of sorts. A wake up call, a knock on the head, an epiphany, whatever you call it. It's like I'm just waiting for inspiration to strike. To get out of this mundane life and really live life. But then again, the thought of experiencing abrupt changes to your lifestyle and the sudden change of events can really be frightening. Your whole world can turn upside down. You lose control of your life. You're in a whirlpool of emotions. Scary...
Funny how life plays out sometimes. For me, I usually experience extremes. I'll use the example of luck. When I have bad luck, it's extreme bad luck. When I have good luck, it's extreme good luck. And that's not all. When I have mediocrity, it's extreme mediocrity, too. Ahh well, I guess everyone's life is different. We'll just have to be contented, huh?
I'm sorry if I'm making you feel depressed. Just want to release some old complaints. I'll leave you to it, shall I? See you soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment