Sunday, March 09, 2008

A tedious week ahead...

Hey there. Nice, cloudy Sunday today. Well the past week was pretty good actually. Everything came full circle yesterday. But I can tell you that the coming week will be one heck of a week. This week will be one of those strenuous weeks where, once again, all my efforts will pay off on Saturday. Whether or not the outcome will be good, I'll have to see for myself when the day comes...

I'll be taking my music theory exam on Saturday. 3-hour long paper, intense brain-cracking. I've made it known to this cousin of mine who thinks I can get a distinction again that the odds of getting one are very slim. In fact, if I can secure a merit for this one, I'll consider myself very fortunate indeed. Getting a distinction, realistically speaking, is out of the question...

But on a much lighter note, thank God there is a function on that Saturday evening. Another cousin of mine will be celebrating her 8th birthday and her parents have booked a chalet for that weekend. So I'll certainly be looking forward to that splendid evening after a 3-hour long brain ache...

Well then, in the meantime, I guess I have to do all the dirty work. It's putting my nose to the theory books and exam papers. Boy, I can't wait to get this week over and done with...

No comments: