Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The countdown gets nearer...

Ahh yes, the stressful week is now over. I can breathe again. Well, everything came full circle on Saturday, and I dare say the outcome is a good one. It ended well, too, with my cousin's birthday celebration at the chalet.

This week, no doubt, it'll be an easy-going week. But now I'll be counting down to my enlistment day. Before I know it, March will end and April will come. In the meantime, I guess I'll have to get the necessary equipment for the army. People ask me if I'm scared of going into the army. Well, I guess every guy who goes into the army will be a little anxious at first, no doubt. But some part of me is also looking forward to it. With every change comes new and positive experiences, too. So it's not all gloomy and stuff...

I just hope I can sustain this attitude when I eventually get enlisted. I'll be keeping an eye out for the opportunities that come with being in the army. Boy oh boy, I've got a whole life ahead of me...

No comments: