Sunday, February 24, 2008

Awaken...

Hi there. These few days I just can't seem to get anything out of my head. That's why I couldn't blog. Somtimes... I don't know, it's like something's holding me back, you know? I guess I have my inhibitions. Should I say? Should I not say? I'm scared of what people would think of me, that's for sure. Nowadays I tell myself I shouldn't judge people. I mean, who am I to judge someone when I myself am no clean soul? You know what's the one thing that scares me the most? People judging me, of course. And it's the bad judgements which scare the hell out of me...

But sometimes I have no choice. Sometimes I feel that when something has to be said, it should be said. Sometimes what I believe may go against the grain; I've said many things here on my blog that were contrary to what many believed - even downright controversial. And I can honestly say that it was just the tip of the iceberg. Clearly, not many see things the way I do. But as they say, "Live and let live", right?

Talk about destiny. Everyone's got one. And if I may say so, mine's going to be one hell of a ride. They say we chose our lives before we were born. Of course we don't realise this consciously - we've made a promise not to know. But today in this new century, this new era, there are a certain few who are starting to understand and know the truth. And as we progress towards the future, the world would become more and more aware of these people. In fact, there are a couple who are living among us today. They are here to teach us something. To make us aware of something. Some truth which has been embedded within each one of us - only that we've forgotten about it. They are here to remind us about it...

I shan't go any further. As I said, I would like to keep it at this level for now - the tip of the iceberg. When the time is right, and only when the time is right, the truth shall be revealed. Till then, awaken...

No comments: