Whoa! Heck of a morning I had. I'm typing this in school now, by the way. Remember I talked about my 5-hour break? Yeah, this is it. Planning to watch a movie here in the library if there are DVD players available. Just now I checked, all the players were in used.
Anyway, I haven't been able to blog about anything other than my life these few days. Quite a rare thing but I guess I'll go with the flow. Sometimes I just can't think of a topic but my life. And that's why if you look at my recent posts, they're all very bland - full of words and no pictures. Kind of like my life? Haha, yeah, you could say that...
But just as there are boring days, active days are here to come soon. I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that my weekends in November will be fully booked. Alright, I won't exagerate but yeah, they all have something for me to attend - starting from this weekend, yup. So let's hope all goes well, of course.
Life in school has been below average, sad to say. In terms of subjects, there are some which I hate and some which I do love. I know I've said at the start of the new semester that I was looking forward to learning those subjects but right now I don't have any passion whatsoever for some of them. I feel myself being forced to learn them - because I have no choice. I have to literally force my attention on them at times. However I still have some flicker of hope in my mind that everything will fall into place when the time comes. God only knows when...
So what's left of me now? I try to fully enjoy the subjects I love while banging my head against all the subjects I loathe. Extreme? You bet...
No comments:
Post a Comment