And there you have it, my grandmother herself, sitting beside Vanessa and me. Here are the somewhat older cousins taking the picture with her, with Valerie (on my right) joining the club. And blimey, if you look up, you can a see a mirror reflecting the light coming from a camera. But see what else it reflects... look at the huge crowd in front of us! It's as if we're some famous celebrities and they are the paparazzi, haha!
So here's the whole family in action. The casual family portrait in all occasions as usual. Yup, that's the buffet table and we're all squeezing together, not knowing which direction to look. I'm sure not everyone's face is present in this photo (where's mine?) but I guess we all had the chance to be in some other photo...
Here I am with some of my other aunts. Aunty Denise with her child and Aunty Karen. Genevieve joins us at the table while we all dig into our food. Ohh la la!

Well, here's my parents and I with my grandmother. Just imagine how many times she has to pose with all her family members. A star for a day, as they say. But she's always been a star to us, in fact...
No comments:
Post a Comment