And there you have it. The woman whose name you've seen so many times in my shout box, Vanessa Chan and me. Let me tell you something about her. I'm sure you know the term "camwhoring"? Yeah, people nowadays - especially girls - love doing that with their handphone and digital cameras. I keep asking her why she loves it and she just says, "It's fun!" If you ask me, I have nothing to say, really. I just find it ridiculous taking and taking the same pose countless times until you get it 'perfect'. I mean you might eventually get the shot you like but imagine the time spent taking it!
Here are some of my other cousins who were at the party. Genevieve on the left was pretty shy on that day. She's my second cousin, you see, but we're pretty close nonetheless. Gerard beside me is now in the army. He was going to fly off to Taiwan in a few days time - he should be there now, of course.
My younger cousins here were putting up a dance for my grandmother. Everyone had a good time watching them dance to the song, "What A Feeling" from the movie, Flashdance. Joshua, as I've told you about in the last post, was the thorn among the roses but he was pretty daring, I must say. His older sister Natalie (the tallest of the four) was the one who choreographed the dance. Bravo to that, Nat! Victoria, as I've described again in the last post, is on the left and my youngest cousin, Beverly, who looks like she's having a ball, is on the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment