Since I had nothing better to type, I decided to upload some new photos from my phone and paste them onto my blog. You see this ridiculous woman on the left (oh, she's so going to kill me...), that is my infamous cousin whose name I'm sure you've seen a couple of times on my blog. Vanessa Chan, everybody. Alright, I won't be so bad. She's fine, really. But look at her face in the photo, can you tell that she's trying so hard not to laugh? Yeah, she just can't pretend that my jokes are not funny, hahah! It was taken about a week ago in our school's library. We just met up during our lunch break because she needed her daily boost of laughter from me. (Yeah, right...)
On to the next photo of another cousin of mine. Victoria Chan, the youngest sister of the woman who's still trying to hold back her laugh above (Come on, let it go, Vanessa!). Victoria here is Primary 2 this year (or is it Primary 3?). I guess the reason why she's showing her teeth in the photo is because her front tooth just dropped out recently, and now she's showing off her new set of teeth. What a beautiful smile, Vicky!
Aha! This naughty little fellar in the photo is the only male cousin I have in the paternal side of my family. Just look at him sticking out his tongue! This boy's name is Joshua Sayson. He's about the same age as Victoria - either a year older or younger. I'm sure this was taken at his house because I remember the electric fireplace behind him. Joshua caused a scene at his school earlier on, having stuck his hand between the railings under his desk and when it couldn't come out, the civil defence unit had to come to his rescue. Good thing the incident wasn't spread to my secondary school at that time, or else I'd hear someone asking me, "Are you related to a boy named Joshua Sayson?"That's about all the photos I have to show you. Not much, of course. I'm no photo addict. Hope you've enjoyed the stories I had to share. Goodbye!
1 comment:
hahaha! how did u get josh's pic? i know u posted this like,2 years ago... but yea...i happened to stumble upon it..lol. eh u so bad! never put val's and my photo!!! hmph. evil meanie! how can u forget abt me?:'(
i'm the IJ!!!! :'( damn damn damn damn bad lar u
sheesh. lol!(:
Post a Comment