Saturday, June 28, 2008

Studying is nostalgic these days...

Whoa, what a week it has been. The course I'm undergoing seems to be quite a stressful one, I must say. I know it's still early to judge, but on the day lessons started proper, we had a test the following day.

And as I've said before, I can't mention anything about what I'm learning. Restriced stuff. And because it's so restricted, I can only do my studying on the computer. We can't even print out the notes. So it looks like I'll be very intimate with my computer for the next 2 weeks. Boy, I can't wait to get this course over and done with.

Not that it's all gloomy, though. I'm also very satisfied with the present camp I'm posted to. It's pretty easy-going for an army camp. I guess all Privates deserve that after what they've gone through in Basic Military Training (BMT).

Well, I think I'd better hit the books again - or stay online, for that matter. I'll sign off here, then.

No comments: