It's just tomorrow! Just tomorrow! I'll be a Private then. Boy, I can't wait to pass out. And to pass out of that offshore island, too. Not that I hate being on that island. It's just that every Recruit passes out of it. Come to think of it, the island itself is not bad. I had this remote idea when I first enlisted that the camp was surrounded by a jungle. I was pleasantly shocked to see a concrete jungle instead.
Oh yeah, the good news doesn't stop there. We'll all be having a 2-week block leave after we pass out. And I'll have my chance to go overseas after a long 3 years of staying in the country. I sincerely deserve some rest and relaxation after what I've been through. Well then, looks like it's all planned out.
Can't say anything more for now. I'll get back to you real soon. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment