Believe it or not, my Basic Military Training (BMT) will end in about a week's time. Soon I'll pass out as a Recruit to become a Private. A Private, I like that rank. Sounds pretty... private.
Anyway, it's not like I want to stay a Private forever. If I get a promotion, then good for me. Wow, how fast and yet how slow time can fly as well. When I'm in camp, one day seems like eternity. But if you look at it from a big picture perspective, 7 weeks in BMT is really quite fast. In fact it's less than 7 weeks.
So I guess the rest of my 2 years in National Service (NS) will be spent in my vocation, which is clear and yet tentative for now. I shan't mention anything yet. When everything has been confirmed, I'll shout it out for the world to hear. Till then, I'll wish myself the best of luck for the rest of my BMT and my vocation...
No comments:
Post a Comment