So it's a new month and here I am again, still stuck without a job. Hey I did apply for one but I'm still waiting for the outcome. Anyway that was on Friday and it's a Sunday today, so I guess I'll be hearing from them pretty soon.
I don't know whether I should go into detail here but I guess I shouldn't. You see, that same Friday was a powerful day - very powerful, in fact. It was as if I discovered a new world. The reason why I said I don't want to go into detail here is because I'm still new to this new-found world, and also because I find I'm not really the right person to explain this new world to you. That's why I'm just going to show you the person who led me into this new realm. Again, I guess you should know by now that the usual means whereby I discover new things is through books. And so the author I'm going to introduce you to is Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.. She really is an angel - literally. The very first book I discovered from her is titled, "Realms of The Earth Angels". And I guess after reading the last two lines you'd think I was impossible. But trust me, go and find her books if you really want to see what I mean. The only thing you need to have is an open mind - perhaps a very open one - and an open heart, which means just tune in to your intuition a bit, let your inner self speak to you. The book I mentioned above is a pretty good introduction into her world - at least for me. But I have a nagging feeling it'll also be a good conclusive book for some readers. No matter, I'll let you decide...
So then, now that I've poured out my experience, I shall continue to explore and delve deeper into this fascinating new world that I've found. I guess we both need good luck on our sides, so good luck to you and me...
No comments:
Post a Comment