Thursday, July 05, 2007

My third job for the (really extended) holidays...

Blimey! I just accepted an offer for another temporary job. Guess where's it at - the airport once again! But this time, I'll be working retail. Yup, I hear they need people for the duty-free shops in the transit areas. My first time working retail; bound to be a good learning experience. The best part is, some of my former colleagues will be joining me, too! Well, experience comes with experience...

I'll be working under the same manpower agency as my last job. And boy did they call on time. The reason why is because, from a metaphysical perspective, the dragon (which is my zodiac sign) will be experiencing good luck until the 6th of July for the fifth month of the Chinese solar calendar. That's because in Flying Star Feng Shui, the number 6 star occupies the dragon position presently, and it stands for "unexpected windfall" and "luck from heaven". Securing a job now would be auspicious for the dragon, as heavenly blessings can befall on it. Any projects or undertakings performed after the 6th of July would be inauspicious, as by then the number 5 star, which stands for "extreme misfortune" and is also the most feared star in Flying Star Feng Shui, would occupy the dragon's position.

How convenient, Feng Shui. I believe I'll be making my way down to the airport tomorrow for an interview/job training session. As good luck is currently with me, I'll pass some on to you. Good luck!

No comments: