Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It must be heaven sent...

What a great job it is. Yesterday was my first day - or should I say night - on the job. Nuance-Watson's the company. Heard of it, anybody? Yeah, and all I have to do is pack the customer's purchases into temper-evident bags at the counter.

Blimey, even my colleagues were taken aback with the jobscope. Simply doing that for 4 hours has to be heaven sent. And there's more. The staff there are so darn friendly and caring. No doubt it's a female environment but they really are very concerned about you. One of my colleagues even said that the cashier he was working with bought him a drink. Now that's what I call, "Welcome to the family". What a nice boost of morale he got from that orange juice. Here's where I can truly say, "All is well in my world..."

And now it's already 4 o' clock. Got to get ready for tonight. I start my packing at 7. So I guess I'll leave you here, then. I'll write back soon...

No comments: