Friday, June 22, 2007

In the midst of all that is happening...

Well, it's a nice, old Friday afternoon. The past week has been pretty ordinary, but not just any kind of ordinary. It was a special kind of ordinary for me. Remember my last post on the law of attraction? Well, it's been working pretty fine these days. It's been manifesting my desires just on time.

I was supposed to keep a record of the things which have manifested in my life, but I guess I didn't give much effort to it. The interesting ones that have popped up are really those subtle things which I'd thought about before. Surreal, you could say, but pretty real all the same. I will continue to experiment with the law of attraction. I will continue to study it, test it, and experience it. Wonderful, really...

Aside from that, my cousin will be coming back from Australia in the wee hours of Sunday morning. When was the last time I saw her? Ah, around Chinese New Year, if I'm not wrong. Gosh, that was in February. How time flies...

Alright, I guess there's nothing much left to say. I'll write back soon. See ya...

No comments: