Now I really feel quite guilty. No job at the moment, no. But it's not really my fault, you know? I couldn't find any suitable job in the papers! Ah, so that takes the guilt off, doesn't it?
Anyway, the past week has been unsatisfying on the outside (in terms of job prospects), but satisfying on the inside (in terms of mental growth). Well, yes, I've been studying, of course. And that takes even more of the guilt away, haha! I haven't mentioned anything about... The Secret, have I?
Ah, it's a long story, but why don't I cut it down to the main parts, shall I? Have you heard anything about the law of attraction? I'm sure you have, but I doubt you knew you could actually put it to work in your life, right? Well, I'm here to tell you that the law of attraction is working in every moment of your life, whether you know it or not. Right now, even as you're reading this, the law is working, attracting future circumstances that will manifest as your life experience. And guess what? You are creating all of them yourself.
"But I'm not doing anything right now!", you may say. Yes you are; you are creating your life experience through your thoughts. And whatever it is you're thinking most of the time, whether consciously or unconsciously, the law of attraction will manifest the exact circumstances into your life experience.
Let me tell you more about the law of attraction: Like attracts like. That's the formula. Like thoughts attract like thoughts. That which is like draws unto itself. It's just like when we say, "Birds of a feather flock together". Whatever you're thinking most of the time will result as your life experience.
So if you're thinking, "I don't have enough money with me everytime", there you have it, you don't have enough money with you everytime. If you're thinking, "I always have bad relationships", so be it, you always have bad relationships. If you're thinking, "I keep getting sick", there you go, you keep getting sick.
However, if you're thinking, "Today's a good day for me", you're right, today is a good day for you. If you're thinking, "She's such a great person", yup, she is a great person. If you're thinking, "I always get a seat on the train", it's true, you always get a seat on the train.
You see how it works now? The law of attraction always manifests whatever it is you're thinking about the most - your dominant thought, in other words. Now, I know that some of you, after reading this, will be so afraid of your thoughts - especially the bad ones. I can assure you, there is always a time delay - the buffer of time, some call it. Your thoughts don't instantly manifest; if they do, we'll be in trouble. The law only responds to thoughts which have been lingering in your mind for some time.
But think about it. After absorbing this knowledge, there's a whole range of things you can do with the law of attraction. If you've been consciously focusing on something that you can't afford, for example, "I want to get that handphone", then the law will eventually let you have it. If you've always been sick and want to get good health from now on and you think, "I want to be in perfect health from now on", you will get good health soon enough.
But I have to warn you that it can be tricky sometimes. You see, the law of attraction manifests the things which you give your attention or focus to. If you think, "I want to have enough money from now on", yes, you will have enough money from now on. But if you think, "I don't want to run out of money", guess what? You will run out of money. Same for, "I don't want to have bad relationships", or "I don't want to be sick", or "I always encounter rude people", or "I keep running out of time". If you think that way, you will have bad relationships, you will be sick, you will always encounter rude people, and you will keep running out of time.
You get the gist of it? The law manifests whatever it is you give your attention or focus to. In other words, to make it simple for you, only focus on the things which you want. Never focus on the things which you don't want, or don't like, or hate to experience. With this knowledge you can do wonders for your life. You can create your own circumstances, and take control of your own destiny.
Of course this is not the full story. There are many methods and processes that you can use to harness the law of attraction. If you want to go in depth and study the law of attraction further, then I advise you to watch the movie, The Secret, which, if I'm not wrong, wasn't released in Singapore. However, the official book for the movie was released here (I've finished reading it). Some other books you can read are: The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace D. Wattles; and the whole range of books offered by Jerry & Esther Hicks: Ask and It Is Given; The Law of Attraction; just to name a few.
Believe me, it is this kind of knowledge which should be treasured. This is the kind of knowledge that can be used for life. Study it well, and you will benefit.
Remember, the law of attraction manifests whatever it is you give your attention or focus to...
No comments:
Post a Comment