Ah, so the job's over and my R&R week has come to an end. It's kind of nice rotting at home after 3 weeks on the job. But then the guilt will start to come in and if you think about it, you might as well go in search of new experiences anyway, right? Well it seems true to me, and now I wonder what I'll do for this coming week. Search for another job in the papers? I guess so, huh?
My friend recently called me a "free man". Didn't like the sound of it at first, though. Made me feel so guilty as though I was wasting my life away, haha. Well, it might seem like it at the moment but I can tell you it won't be for long. Times change before you know it, and sooner or later everything wouldn't be the same anymore. That's where the memories come in. And that's where the tears start to fall.
I'll leave you here, then. See you in a bit...
No comments:
Post a Comment