Monday, April 16, 2007

My destiny.

What a hell of a Monday it is - literally. It's the last week of the holidays before school reopens and my mum's nagging and ranting just doesn't do any good. Sometimes all I really need is peace and quiet and this is what I get. Isolation can be so desperately needed at times.

I've already tried applying for a place in Lasalle-SIA and I earnestly hope they'll call me up for an audition. It would be so much better if I could get a diploma before I do my National Service. The thing is, I've got to make a bold move sometime this week. I'm planning to withdraw from my course before the school year begins. I don't see what's the point of continuing with my present course until Lasalle-SIA calls me up. Because even if they don't accept me, I'll most probably withdraw from it anyway and serve my NS first.

Funny how I've got to make such a big decision so early in my life. I really wonder what life has in store for me. Talk about destiny...

No comments: