Friday, October 13, 2006

Only 1 week of freedom left!

(Today's a Friday, right? Oh yeah, it is.) Hello, everyone! I just came back from the Doctor's in the morning. Actually it was the Dermatologist's, to be exact. If you didn't know, just last year I caught Eczema and although it's subdued now, it strikes like the darkness at any time. For those of you who have never suffered from Eczema, consider yourselves damn fortunate. It's one of those diseases you don't ever want to have because it's so troublesome and itchy - not to mention depressing, too. And for those of you who are suffering from Eczema, I can sympathize with you. Don't worry, you're not alone.

On a much lighter note, I'm shocked today's already a Friday. I have just another week of holidays before the new semester begins. And like I always ask myself, what can I do to make this last week the most fulfilling of the holidays? But I don't want to think about that too much for now. By the way, tomorrow's the drama performance which I was supposed to be in. In the end I had to withdraw from it because I had to settle some more important issues. Nevertheless, I'm still going to see it tomorrow in school. I'm sure it'll be a blast...

Life in the meantime is pretty smooth for now. You never know when the bumps will appear again. I sure hope it'll be smooth sailing for a long time to come...

No comments: