Aww, don't we just love Elmo... This fury little monster has been in our hearts for a very long time now...Since the early days of Sesame Street, Elmo has made such an impact on viewers that everyone who knows him just wants to believe that he could be a real life monster. If only monsters could be this cute, huh? Elmo has been one of Sesame Street's biggest stars and he still is today. He has appeared not just on Sesame Street, but in other kinds of media as well. He's what we call a "media darling" and fans of his never stop growing...
I can fondly remember my younger days when I used to watch Sesame Street on Saturday mornings. At that age I didn't mind waking up early to catch my favourite cartoons on television, and Sesame Street was one of them. Of course by then I was a big fan of Elmo - and I still am today. That's why I've always wanted to create a post on Elmo and well, here it is!
I've collected some great videos of Elmo which I enjoyed watching on youtube.com. I especially like it when some guest star appears on Sesame Street and Elmo's the one who joins them. Even the celebrities who are invited love being with him! I think the whole world has caught the Elmo fever...
Elmo & Robert De Niro
Robert De Niro appears on Sesame Street and tells Elmo what kind of job he does. The last part of the video is real funny. That's when Robert De Niro becomes Elmo - for real!
Elmo & The Backstreet Boys
Elmo sings "One Small Voice" with The Backstreet Boys and then the whole Sesame Street gang sings along. It's pretty cool when The Backstreet Boys harmonize their voices together. It's been a long time since I heard them sing, really...
Elmo & Destiny's Child
Destiny's Child joins Elmo, Grover, and Zoey to sing "A New Way To Walk" on Sesame Street. Again, pretty good voices you hear there. Destiny's Child shouldn't have broken up, if you ask me...
Elmo & Norah Jones
Norah Jones sings "Don't Know Why" in line with the letter of the day, "Y". She really has that sultry tone for a Jazz singer like her. Something you wouldn't even think you would hear on Sesame Street...
Elmo & Andrea Bocelli
I never even knew my favourite tenor appeared on Sesame Street. Andrea Bocelli sings "Con Te Partiro", or "Time To Say Goodbye" as the English version, with Elmo as a lullaby. They changed the original lyrics, of course, to suit the program but nevertheless, it still sounded good...
Elmo on Rove Live
This is one cool video! You won't believe how funny it is! Elmo appears on an Australian show called Rove Live and my God, this is one splendid performance for the fury little monster. A real treat for us!
Kevin Clash as Elmo on Rove Live
A little spoiler for those who didn't want to know the man behind Elmo. Kevin Clash reveals himself as the puppeteer for the famous monster and my oh my, what a gift! This man must've been earning loads by now...
1 comment:
hmmm i love elmo good job^^
Post a Comment