And it's been yet another long time since I last wrote. I've just completed my stay in camp, so now I'm breathing in the sights and sounds of civilization once again.
I watched "Angels & Demons" yesterday. Great show, just like the book. I just love it when Ewan McGregor said that Science and Religion are one. Science has always been trying to prove the teachings of Religion. Yes, Science might be slow to understand sometimes, that's why the two don't seem to complement each other at first. But Science will catch up eventually...
Well, Religion, on the other hand, should try to embrace Science. It shouldn't demean its theories, because Science is ever progressing, ever evolving. The fact that we humans can even break down our universe and study it is an achievement in itself. The discoveries of Science are tangible, first-hand proof!
I'm not taking sides, but I really hope to see Science and Religion working hand in hand. It's always good to have the best of both worlds in your beliefs. So have faith, and await the discoveries of Science, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment