Sunday, May 24, 2009

One moment, please...

Ahh, Sunday. Well, another week has passed and it was not a bad week, indeed. Yesterday I caught "Night At The Museum 2". I'm glad they put in more characters this time; the storyline was well thought out.

Anyway, we're already nearing June. Whenever we arrive at June, I realise that half the year has gone by. Just like that. It's quite amazing because I'd still remember the month of January. We've actually lived through 6 months - what an achievement!

I pray the next 6 months would be just as fast. Since I'm in the army, I wouldn't mind this year vanishing in the blink of an eye. But then again, I'm supposed to appreciate every moment life brings. Because each moment is precious. And I'd really want to cherish those great moments, too...

So life still goes on for all of us. I guess we ought to appreciate it moment by moment...

No comments: