Tomorrow's the 1st of June. New month, new start. But not really for me. The past week produced a major shift in camp. A shift for the worse, I dare say. I'm praying it's only temporary...
I had a good time with friends yesterday. We ate at Fish & Co.. It was a long time since I ate there. I realised something about their food: You get tired of eating your meal after awhile. I don't know whether it's just me or my particular dish, but I realised that the more spoonfuls I put into my mouth, the more I didn't feel like eating anymore.
Oh what the heck, I think it's just me anyway. I don't want to go spoiling their reputation. If I remember correctly, Fish & Co. is a South African franchise - and I think they're unique. From the decor all the way down to the food.
Well, the point is we had a good time. And I think that's what matters...
No comments:
Post a Comment