Thursday, April 30, 2009

Labour Day: It's time we changed the name...

It's a Thursday night and tomorrow's a public holiday! Labour Day once again, for all of us laborious workers. Well, I think we deserve it, huh?

Funny how we get so caught up in work sometimes. As if that's the only thing in life that matters. It's especially murderous if you're not doing something you love. That's why there's that saying, "Find a job that you love, and you'll never have to work another day in you life."

So many people miss out this small but crucial step. The moment you sign up for something other than what you love, you're doomed. I'm sorry to sound so negative, but it's true. Think about it, why drag yourself to work everyday if you hate your job? Just quit, find something better - something you love!

Okay, on and on I go again. Anyway, it's a long weekend - and I'm crossing my fingers hoping that it'll stay long.

A reprieve. A reprieve is good.

No comments: