Just yesterday my buddies and I had a ghost story-telling session. The highlight of it was Old Changi Hospital (OCH). Many stories have been told about it, and I couldn't help noticing some similarities...
The place is probably one of the most famous - and haunted - spots for ghost trails. Although it is out-of-bounds, many people still trespass into it, hungering for some real ghostly experiences - or just plain stupid.
My friends have said that they went in groups ranging from 3 to 13 people - most of the time to satisfy the ego's idea of fun. It's amazing they haven't demolished the place yet. But I wasn't surprised when I heard that strange things happened to the people who tried to bring it down.
From all the accounts I've heard, I've come to know OCH as some kind of Hell's gate. The place is filled with earth-bound spirits! Not to mention hearing things like long corridors which never seem to end, and the staircase leading down to the mortuary only appearing to certain people.
On a more respectful note, I believe that's where many souls still linger about, unable to go on to the other side either because they have unfinished business here on this plane, they haven't accepted their death, or they're angry at the way they died.
Whatever it is, Old Changi Hospital will still be in the must-see lists of haunted places in Singapore - probably even the first.
No comments:
Post a Comment