Monday, April 20, 2009

The exorcist...

Once again, I report after more than 2 weeks. Although the months seem to pass one by one, time still travels at a pretty slow pace. I believe it's because when there are so many happenings in your days, you'll assume that time has been flying past. But how wrong we are...

Last week, I did my 1-week stay in camp. It was ridiculous. You know why? We played a prank - in fact many pranks - on our fellow mate who was also staying over. To summarize what happened: First, we told him stories about how haunted the place was. Secondly, we gave him a call to which he only heard deep breathing sounds (think "Darth Vader") when he answered the phone. And finally, to top it all off, one of us acted as if he was possessed by some spirit.

And you wouldn't believe this: Our brave ol' friend tried to exorcise him... and it worked!

Hahahahahahaha!

No comments: