Saturday, February 28, 2009

Total Eclipse Of The Heart

Josh Groban & Ellen DeGeneres - Total Eclipse Of The Heart


My friend posted up this video of Josh Groban and Ellen DeGeneres singing "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" on Facebook. I thought it was not only hilarious, but Ellen could sing pretty well!

This is one song which has slipped in and out of my memory many times before. When suddenly I hear it played somewhere, I fall in love with it instantly. And then after awhile, it fades away.

Now that I've come across it again, I've decided to archive it on my blog. I've seen the original video featuring Bonnie Tyler, and I think it's one of the most ridiculous videos I've ever seen. What a shame for a benchmark song. I guess at that time when it was first released, people were awed by it.

And then I also saw Westlife's cover of it. Pretty good and modern, I must say. Quite an achievement for them to tackle such a difficult song. Too bad I've lost my interest in them, haha!

So there you go. "Total Eclipse Of The Heart". A classic, evergreen love song...

No comments: