It's been a looong time... Wow. I stayed in camp for a week, and then I had to undergo a night exercise just yesterday. I arrived home this morning.
There's this bad thing about my camp. Maybe it's more like a bad habit, because there are people who are the cause of it. You want to know what's that?
There will never be a month where no major activities are planned.
Alright, maybe there were certain months where nothing major happened. But 90% of the time, you can be sure to look forward to something big every month - and it's usually not something we like doing, at least for us NSFs.
Why can't they give us a break?
I really hope things can slow down soon enough. I still feel stuck in this never-ending carousel which began spinning since last November. It's time to pull the brakes, people. We're in need of a monotonous month. Make that plural.
No comments:
Post a Comment