I'm done with my 1-week stay in camp. The craziest thing in town this weekend is the IT fair, and I was crazy enough to go visit it yesterday.
I was extremely impulsive at the fair. Those low prices just made me want to grab whatever item appealed to me. Thank God I was with two other friends (who were not as impulsive as me).
Anyway, I actually had something in mind I was planning to get, but I realised it wasn't a need - it was a want. But the funny thing was that this item which I wanted to purchase - and I'm just not saying it here - was more of a long-term need. My friend managed to whip up a speech about how I should invest in it - and I was convinced at first - but in the end I'm still glad I got my priorities right. Sorry, mate...
Well, I think I had enough of asking myself "Should I buy or should I not?" yesterday. All that indecisiveness is killing me. My God, how do I even live sometimes...
No comments:
Post a Comment