This might just be my last entry for the year. I know I've been saying this every year, but everytime we reach the Christmas season which follows up to New Year's Eve, I can't believe how fast the year has gone by. I can still clearly remember what happened last Christmas. It was as though it happened 3 months ago...
I guess the biggest change I had to undergo this year was my enlistment into the army. Now it feels as though it happened a long time ago, because so many things have taken place since I enlisted. But it was only in April this year that I had to wear green...
So now it's 2 more days to the end of 2008. I guess the world in general disliked 2008, mainly because of the economic crisis and especially for Asia, the Mumbai terrorist attacks. But we did see some spectacular events like the Beijing Olympics and Barack Obama's historical win in the US Presisential Elections.
2009, I believe, will be a better year (probably because I've always believed that the grass is greener on the other side). I believe the world will be more accomodating. People will forge stronger relations with one another. We will seek greater peace between each other. And we will start to elevate our mindset, seeing things from a higher perspective - the spiritual side of life.
Well, I don't know if I'm all ready to say goodbye to 2008, to be honest. But 2009 does look enticing, haha! I'll wish you all a great 2009, with true happiness, inner peace, and the purest of love in the making.
Happy New Year...
No comments:
Post a Comment