Sunday, December 14, 2008

Killing me softly with its song...

Phew! The past 3 weeks really brought my immunity level down so much. It all started with a running nose, then came the cough symptoms, and a high fever for a finale. How about that, huh?

The fever came just yesterday when I was out with a friend. I was actually feeling cold when the weather was scorching hot. I could actually stand in the sun for minutes at a time without even perspiring. Then the heaviness took over and thank God my friend was kind enough to accompany me to the A & E to see the doctor.

Come to think of it, the fact that I got sick seems to be a blessing in disguise. I was dying for a break all this while, and now that the doctor has given me a MC, I really think I deserve a few days of rest. Work in camp has been continuous and dreadful. No human being can endure this without taking a well-deserved break.

So now I'll go and rest. I'll write again soon...

No comments: