Thursday, August 21, 2008

Posso vincere...

Thank God I'm off tomorrow. My very first full day off. I can't wait to taste that kind of freedom again, haha! The reason why I chose tomorrow as my off day is because I have to do guard duty on Sunday. So there you go. The downside is there.

Another week has come to an end for me. Days pass like eternity. Time only flies when you're occupied. And yet, I still think there's hope out there. Yes, there is. A change is brewing somewhere behind the scenes. A change for the better. Something has to happen soon enough.

I'm still in the midst of a transition period. A very long one. Nothing has been finalised yet. And when the time comes to finalise it, the outcome will be good. It will be good.


"Non preoccuparti, ascoltami
Avro problemi
Affronto infami ma
Niente mi spaventera
Niente mi corrompera
Niente al mondo
Mi fara scordare che
Posso vincere
E voglio farcela da me.
E voglio farcela da me."
- Andrea Bocelli,
A Mio Padre

No comments: