I don't have much to say but since it's been awhile since I wrote an entry, I guess I'll just try my best.
These days have been no different. They can only be more and more stressful. I really wonder if this would go on for the rest of my 2 years in National Service (NS). There has to be something better out there. I've always been a firm believer in the saying, "The grass is greener on the other side".
Sometimes I wonder, "Do I really deserve this? What have I done to deserve this? I don't deserve this!"
But I know it's not a matter of deserving. It's more a matter of learning. I've probably attracted this situation into my life for a reason. There's something to be learned here. Only God knows what...
I don't mean to sound depressed or anything. It isn't as bad as it sounds. But something has to be done. Some change has to take effect - and for the better...
No comments:
Post a Comment