Whoa, whoa, whoa. I am so sorry. Look how long I've been away from blogging. We're already in the new year, and I haven't wished all of you yet. So Happy 2008, you guys...
Well, I must apologize because my computer's been down for quite some time now. I'm actually typing this in an internet cafe. As usual, many things have happened since my last post. The New Year celebrations were fun. Had the countdown with none other than my family. On New Year's Day I was invited to lunch with the Brothers back in my alma mater. And then I also had the occasional outings with some friends. In fact just yesterday I was invited to a birthday celebration at Sentosa.
Blimey, it's been almost 5 years since I visited Sentosa the last time. Things have changed there, no doubt. The thing I loved most about it was its accessibility. It's so easy to just travel down there whenever you like! I always had the idea that Sentosa was quite troublesome in terms of entry. This time however I was advised to use the monorail to get into the island. And it was exactly like taking the train. Get a ticket ($3, by the way), tap it at the barriers, and wait at the platform! It's that easy. Of course there are other ways to enter into Sentosa, but the monorail on the 3rd level of VivoCity makes it so easy for people living in the neighbourhoods to travel down to Sentosa whenever they feel like it.
And so I had a great time with my old friend and his family. Another thing I hadn't done in quite a while was riding a bicycle. We rented a bike each and I had the most nostalgic time ever cycling in Sentosa. Not to mention seeing the white, sandy beaches and, ahem, the babes in bikinis, haha! (Hey, it's an attraction on its own, by the way.)
So this is it, then. 2008. I'll have to end here because my time at the cafe is ticking. I hope you've had a great start to the year, too! All the best, then...
No comments:
Post a Comment