Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas, people!

Oh my God! What happened? Where did the past week or so disappear to? IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE ALREADY! And boy am I not ready yet. I am still so busy doing things. Here I am, although dressed up and ready to celebrate, my mind is still telling me what tasks I have to finish first. And thank God I've done a good deal of it.

"So this is Christmas, and what have you done..." The song keeps playing in my head. Well, it's great that we've arrived at Christmas. I couldn't wait for it to come. And now it's here. Just a few more hours and it's Christmas day. Wow, the memories of last Christmas are still ripe in my head. Has one year really gone by so quickly?

I'll be having a Christmas dinner in awhile. Not the traditional one for today. That's for tomorrow, perhaps. As you can tell, my mind is still awry. Random phrases just pop up and I just type them down. Tell you what, I'll just leave you to it, shall I?

To all the people of the world, have a wonderful Christmas. Keep the love coming. I'll see you guys...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.