Saturday, September 01, 2007

September, the intensified one...

Hello, hello! Hello to one and all! It's a brand new month, a brand new day! September, my favourite month. The 1st of September, sexy. Autumn, yes. Nice, sweet, subtle, demure. Fabulous September...

My job ended yesterday! No more monotony for me! The past month was very fulfilling, I must say. Learnt a lot of things. My skills have improved, haha! Anyway, I wonder what's up and coming this month. You see, September is a very special month, not just in my opinion, but in the study of Numerology as well. Alas, those of you who are skilled in the mystic arts will know what I'm talking about. Let me just put it this way: The energies of the year will always be focused upon September. In other words, the particular energy of any given year - whether personal or universal - will be intensified, emphasized, in the month of September. More accurately, we will feel its particular effects on the 9th, 18th, and 27th of September. These are what we call, "Triple-intensity days". This is just the tip of the iceberg, for those of you who are wondering what the hell am I talking about. "Elemental, Watson, elemental..."

So now, that said, tonight will be no ordinary night. My parents and I are invited to a performance tonight. A choir performance, to be more exact. An anniversary, to be more detailed. Looking forward to that, of course. What a nice way to usher in the new month. I still remember that line from the first book of the Harry Potter series, "Music, a magic beyond all we do here..."

I shall leave you here now. May the new month prosper for all...

No comments: