Saturday, September 15, 2007

A transitory week...

Another week has passed and we're already into mid-September. I had a pretty smooth week. It was kind of like a transitory week for me, neither eventful nor boring. I have a strong feeling things will start to pick up once the new week begins.

I actually tried applying for this Duck Tours job that deals with - you guessed right - the tourism industry. The job itself seems quite popular. My cousin tried too and she got called up for an interview. Only thing was they needed someone who could commit for a long period and she couldn't adapt to their schedule because her new term begins in late October. She said she wanted the front desk job but it was already full. She also said that there was the tour guide job and that you have to do your research and stuff. I thought that was quite cool. Imagine having that on your resume...

They haven't called me up, though. Haha, I know it's tempting to doubt that they ever would but I must keep my hopes up. Anyway, the weekend looks set and the new week ahead looks promising. I wonder what else could possibly manifest in the month of September. From what I've learnt, the signs have told me that this would be a significant month. I'll be keeping my eyes open, then...

No comments: