Phew! The past week's been busy. I told you in my last post that I knew things were up and coming last week. Well, looks like most of the commotion is over. This week, I am fervently searching for a job. I had a couple of deals a few days back - pretty good ones, in fact. Hard Rock Cafe and Times the Bookshop popped up...
I was quite enthusiastic for the Times job, only thing I missed the interviews. I'm praying there'll be more to come. In the meantime, I hope even more good offers will present themselves to me. I can feel it coming; the energies are shifting soon.
In terms of my personal progress, things have never been better. I feel as though I'm a sponge, absorbing all that I want and all that I need. The angels have been helping me along, haven't you, angels? In fact from the moment I was born until today, they have been helping me along. Pity I didn't acknowledge them earlier. Good thing I have a better understanding of them now. I'm still in the midst of finding out your names, by the way!
Well then, I'll leave you here again. Oh yes, almost forgot, tomorrow's the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival. Full moon, people. Got your lanterns ready?
No comments:
Post a Comment