I thought I'd better start typing a post since my cousin had probbed me in my chatbox. Is it that necessary to type every so often? Well I guess for me, hardly something ever comes by that's worth describing in my blog. Anyway, it's a Sunday and I'll be heading off to work later in the evening. Thank God the month's going to end. I can't wait to find something new...
In terms of my personal life, there's been much progress, yes. This month's been quite a good month so far. If you look at it from a metaphysical perspective, it's great for the dragon (my horoscope sign) because the literary and romance star is in its position. I've been absorbing a whole bunch of information from all my endeavours. The taste of accomplishment is indeed sweet. You know, I just love the feeling when I've finished reading a book I needed to read. The mastering of skills is like ecstacy, my my...
Oh yeah, I must thank my colleague for inviting me to his barbeque. It was great, that one. I had a nice time away from work, too. He probably has one of the nicest parents and siblings anyone would want to have. So cheers, mate!
Alright, now that most of it has been said, I shall leave you here again. It's goodbye for now, and I'll type back soon. See ya...
No comments:
Post a Comment