It's been quite awhile, I believe. My computer was down - again. Now that it's up and running, I shall return to my usual rantings about life.
Many events have since taken place. There were a few commotions in my army life, but I managed to get through them. This weekend looks like it's going to be packed, just like the last one. We're already midway into November. Just one and a half more months to the new year. Time sure seems to fly when you're not noticing it. I can still remember this time last year when I was working full-time, waiting to be enlisted into the army. That was one year ago...
Just wanted to bring this up since I thought about it: I'm very proud that Barack Obama has been voted as the new US President. I'm sure he'll make a fine one. The very first time I heard this man speak, I just knew he was the change the world wanted to see. I may sound like I'm quoting, but think about it, he really does know how to inspire an audience and in the process, change what the US people have always held for a long time. The winds of change have indeed swept over the most powerful nation in the world - for the better...
Well then, I've got to end here. I'll write back soon. See ya...
No comments:
Post a Comment