It's yet another weekend and I'm sure glad it has come fast. The past week was an interesting week, not to mention a stressful Friday. But I'm glad it's over. I think it's time to take it nice and easy now...
Times seem to be changing as we head into December. Lots of changes in store for me. I'm telling myself to see them in a postitive light. Because I've always believed that the universe will never let you down - not at first glance, at least. The universe will always support you in whatever you do. You have to trust in its process. God doesn't forsake his children, does He? Well, that's exactly what I mean. You might think He's making you go through this tough period on purpose, and it's true! He has a purpose for it. And it'll always end up for the better...
It's all about letting go - surrendering yourself - to life, to God. Easier said than done? Yeah, sometimes. Because we always want to be in control. We want to reject these changes that we see coming our way, out of fear that they would upset our routine and we would have to change our way of life. It's an uncomfortable process, don't you think? I hate it, too. But somewhere deep in my being, there's this glimmer of hope that whispers ever so softly, "Hey, maybe this change is for the better. Maybe my life will be smoother. Maybe I'll gain something in the process."
It's hard to think that all changes are for the better. But I have a feeling they all are. Sometimes you might encounter a change that you just want to reject with all your might. You want to preserve your old lifestyle because you've already adapted to it. Life sometimes forces this change upon you because something has to end. And when that something ends, something new - and better - will develop. You see, most of us think that life is always against us. That life just wants to ruin our plans. But why do we see it that way? On the contrary, life wants to improve our situation. It's always trying to find new ways of improving things. If we keep with our usual routine for too long, life will think, "Hmm... why is he wasting time with this routine when he can gain so much more with another one? Maybe I should modify things a bit."
So you see, you have to trust in life. You have to trust in its process. When the old dies away, the new is born. When God closes a door, He opens another. It's a cycle we mustn't be afraid of. It's a cycle we flow along with. It's a cycle we are all part of...
No comments:
Post a Comment