Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nutty the Nat.

These few days I can't seem to ignore this irritant on my blog who calls herself "nutty the nat". She probably wants my attention (to feed her huge ego), and as she reads this I can picture her glued to the computer screen with her eyes wide open now that I've dedicated an entry to her. She's probably going to say something like this in my chatbox, "Hmph! Oliver you've hurt my feelings. You are sooooo bad. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" But you know what? I can guarantee you that deep inside this (in)sensitive being, she feels ecstatic now that she's become (in)famous...

That said, I believe it's best to shine some positive light on her, lest she goes into delirium. Not surprisingly, of course, this little irritant here loves to send me junk mail. In one of these, (which I've actually taken the time to read), I came across an interesting quote. I decided to share it here on my blog (much to the delight of the nut herself):

"If you love something, let it go.
If it comes back to you, it's yours.
If it doesn't, then it never was."
Well, suprisingly for someone like her, it was pretty wise of her to forward that e-mail. For that I'll give her credit. But I know she didn't write it, so I'll take back that credit...
Ladies and gentlemen, Oliver has left the building...

No comments: