Sunday, November 25, 2007

Facebook. Now that's something...

Whoa, it's been a while. It's the 25th of November, 1 month to Christmas. Boy, what a year. But I'll keep the recollections till later, shall I? The past few days have been dragy and surprising as well. Yesterday I met up with one of my good friends whom I've haven't seen for nearly a month. We met for dinner after my work and had a sumptuous dessert after that.

Good thing I'm off this rainy Sunday. And good thing I'm off tomorrow, too. Well it so happens. It's the computer who sets the roster. In terms of career, things have surprisingly changed yesterday. I can't say for sure, need a little more confirmation, but it looks like I'm on a smoother path now. It was turbulent at the start, yes. I'll see how it goes...

Hey, Facebook is pretty interesting. I didn't want to sign up at first but since I was at work and it was during one of those drowsy afternoons, I decided to give it a try. To my surprise, I was addicted to it. Facebook is unlike the other networking websites like Friendster and MySpace. It's the applications which are the highlights. You add what you want on to your profile, be it informative applications or interactive applications. It's absolutely user-friendly, with an easy search function. And you'll get to belong in at least one network: Country, city, school, work - the list goes on...

Anyway, I can't think of anything else to say today. I'll write back soon if I can. See ya...

No comments: