It was the third combined rehearsal yesterday for the National Day Parade 2009. Before that I also completed my 1-week stay in camp. So I'd been pretty busy the past few days - and still more to come...
Yesterday's rehearsal was the first to hold an audience. The place was packed with people, of course. And the show was that much more substantial. This time we had the actual emcees rehearse with us. In fact I shouldn't use the word "rehearse"; they were already running the show. It was a full-dress rehearsal for the performers, too. Costumes of all shapes and colours were donned, and more fireworks were ignited this time around.
But I think the greatest satisfaction for me yesterday was the early dismissal we got. I kept my expectations low at first, thinking that we'd probably finish rounding everything up by midnight. But lo and behold, we were dismissed a quarter past ten! Sweet, sweet satisfaction...
Well, now that another rehearsal's over, it's time for me to take it slow again. Inevitably, in a couple of days, I'll have to start running again...
No comments:
Post a Comment