Right, where are we? Oh yes, September. Wow. It's my first post for September. How long has it been? Pretty long, huh? Yeah. I had a 7-day stay in camp. And my computer was down for awhile.
Events have happened over the past 2 weeks or so. Things have been stirring up in camp. Minor changes here and there have led to irritating disruptions in our usual routine. Oh by the way, the 7-day stay in camp was quite relaxing, to my surprise. I guess it's because there's no need to travel to and fro, and I get to wake up much later, of course.
Well, October signifies the last quarter of the year. Being in the army, you just want time to fly much faster. I can't wait for this year to end - no, I can't wait for my 2 years in the army to end. It's funny now. Before enlisting, I always thought that my 2 years in the army would be a fruitful time; that I could make the best of it. But now that I'm serving full-time, I can't help thinking what a waste of time it is. Seriously. It's like I can do so many more useful things in these 2 years. And 2 years is not short, okay?
Yes, I'm trying, I'm trying. I'm trying to find ways to make the best of my time in the army. But something tells me that at this moment, presently, things are going to develop very slowly. That I should go with the flow and appreciate every moment of it. That I should stop and smell the roses (if there really are any roses) and give up rushing ahead. As I've said before, I've always believed that the grass is greener on the other side. That's my fuel for pushing ahead, for wanting a better life.
I guess life does knock on my thick skull sometimes and tells me, "Hey, come on! What are you rushing for? Try and enjoy each moment! That's what you're here for." I guess it's right. Just why am I rushing? We're all put here to enjoy the earthly pleasures and to appreciate each moment as it comes. Whether each moment is good or bad, positive or negative, it's all human perception, human judgement. In true reality, nothing is good or bad, positive or negative. They're all neutral. It's how we choose to see it.
We humans have a limited perspective. It's not that we can't see things through a higher perspective, we just forget to do so sometimes. We can all access this higher consciousness within us, to see things as how God and the universe sees them. That things are... just things. We don't have to judge them as good or bad...
Acceptance. Acceptance is key. How the hell am I going to do that, I wonder sometimes. Especially if the situation is bad - at least through human eyes. How the hell am I supposed to shift my consciousness from lower to higher consciousness? It's plain difficult to accept the situation sometimes, don't you think? But accept it we must. I guess we'll just have to rise above it...
And so I shall leave you here. It's amazing how one thing leads to another. Honestly, I never knew how long this post was going to be. I didn't plan to touch on any of the above. It just wanted to be expressed out of my being...
No comments:
Post a Comment