Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Victoria's Secret Angels

You know, I never did mention this on my blog but I have to confess, I've been a huge, huge fan of the Victoria's Secret Angels. Ever since I took notice of them, I can't help thinking how beautiful these ladies are. When I came across the photo above, I just had to put it on my blog and write an entry about it. I believe this was taken for some competition to raise funds for the Hurricane Katrina relief efforts.

Of course these are not the only models from Victoria's Secret. There are many others who are just as gorgeous as them. What's that you say? You want me to introduce them to you? From left to right, we have Alessandra Ambrosio, Izabel Goulart, Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova, and Selita Ebanks.

You've probably seen Alessandra on many Victoria's Secret posters before. In my opinion, she is the face of Victoria's Secret. Her face is synonymous with Victoria's Secret. This beauty hails from Brazil (if my research is correct) and you'll see her around, don't worry.

Izabel has eyes like no other. Those deep, deep eyes really speak to you on some level. She's probably the epitome of a true blue Brazillian woman. And that hair of hers! So wavy and so long. It just makes you want to run your hand down her hair, don't you think?

Ah, Miranda. She's the latest model to be inducted into the Angels 'realm'. Not to mention being the first Australian Angel, too! This sweetheart has one of the most sweetest and smiley faces. In the recent Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007, when she had to pose at the end of the runway, I thought she gave one of the best flirts ever! A wink and a smile - classic!

Adriana, a.k.a the goddess, has sexy upfront and thrown right at you. This fiery lady has also been the face of many a Victoria's Secret photoshoot and she never fails to keep the temperature up! You should see her in the 2007 Fashion Show when she pumped the crowd up and brought the segment home...

Karolina is one European beauty who hails from the Czech Republic. Those blonde locks says it all. She has been grazing the posters of Victoria's Secret for quite awhile now. And if I remember correctly, Karolina has been into modelling from a very young age of 16, I believe. She stands out, in a way, because all the other Angels are from other parts of the world - and have darker hair colours!

Last but not least, Selita has also recently joined the Angels in their quest to spread beauty to the masses. This model has sass, and also one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen. Elegant and charming, she looks downright sexy in those photoshoots. She was the one who wore the most expensive bra in the 2007 Fashion Show.

Well then, looks like I've covered the main points. Now you're all set to see the Angels in action the next time they appear in the fashion scene. And to the Angels themselves, keep up the heat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ka cheng! u've got to thank me.
your cousin here, none other than the great Gen, was the one who introduced you to the angels. Now u're ADDICTED!!
VS always the Best! =)