Saturday, April 19, 2008

The army, here I come!

Okay, so it's just 6 days left before I enlist. I may not have the chance to write one more entry before that so I'll take this as my last post.

The past week was pretty fine, actually. I had old friends calling me out because they knew I was going into the army soon. Thank you so much for that, guys. I'm really touched. During the past few days I did things which were as though I was never going to return home or something. Weird feeling, really. As if those were the last days of my life, if you get what I mean. "Hey, you're going into the army already. Better enjoy now as much as you can", that's what I've been hearing lately. Well, I did what I had to do. I have a motto anyway: One life. Live it.

So, the coming week would be used to prepare myself for the upcoming chapter in my life. Lots of packing to do. And lots of mental preparedness, too. If I don't get back here before the 25th, I'll probably write again 2 weeks later. To all who have supported me thus far, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Godspeed, Oliver...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.