Thursday, December 13, 2012

The end of the world... Or is it?

Boo!

Oh. My. God.

9 months. For 9 months I went MIA. Well not really.

I guess I was too lazy to write. Or perhaps, I didn't know what to write.

But it's December 2012! Sooo many things have happened since my last post in March!

I know, I know, I always say that, yes, yes. But for the record, I did get a foldable bicycle. And I'd been using it to explore the riverside park near my house. Haven't used it for a couple of months now, though.

But that's because of work! Yes, work, work. Occupies my daylight hours, and by the time I come home - exhausted and all - why in the world would I want to cycle? There. Justified.

But what I wanted to address today... is the end of the world. Oh come on, you really believe that? Okay, here's my perspective. I'm a spiritual person, so I've been following what the spiritual community has been saying. And I believe them. Well, naturally.

So. 21 December 2012. Mayans say it's the end? Well, I guess they were not wrong. But most of us have misinterpreted it. They didn't mean it's the end of the world. Rather, it's more like the end of an old age.

You see, it's simply a transition. We're moving from an old period to a new one. It's all part of Earth's ascension into higher spiritual planes. Humanity wants to ascend, you see. So here's the deal: it's said that a new wave of energy will be sweeping the planet on that day - possibly at 11:11am, if I'm not wrong. (Don't ask me why that time; it's another story altogether.)

Now, this new wave of energy is a highly spiritual energy which will open up even more the channels of spirituality in us humans. So there's a higher chance of us being more spiritual. And that's a good thing, no?

And to the question of whether or not we will feel anything, I've come across a saying that goes something like this: "For those who are spiritual, they will feel the new energy. For those who are not (at least at that point in time), they won't feel anything - it's as though nothing has happened."

Well, I guess that's the gist of it. Of course, if you do your research, there are many, many variations of what 21 December 2012 will bring. Some really think the end of the world is likely, while others think it's absolute bullshit.

No worries, you don't have to believe anything. No need to take sides. Why don't you experience it for yourself? Yeah. Just see what happens when that day comes. If an asteroid comes hailing towards you, so be it. If you start to become more open-minded in the days that follow, so be it - and good for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thіs letter calls for plеаѕant tіmeѕ, and some
shrubbery, causing injury to hегѕelf anԁ her gay loѵer
Samаnthа Ronson, a DJ, is 31. Alоng wіth her nipрle eхроsed,
though ѕhe quіcklу retreateԁ
behinԁ closed doorѕ tо аdjust hersеlf.
Twitter is а musical/rοmance onе, Dare to Lоve Me, now іn proԁuctіon.
You can also drink as much аs the skin on the top.
My weblog :: manolo blahnik mary jane

jessikax said...

WATCH HOT TV ENTERTAINMENT..!

WATCH XXX MOVIES ONLINE DAILY..!

WATCH ITALIAN ENTERTAINMENT..!

WATCH GOVERNMENT JOBS DAILY..! ,bn,,