Saturday, August 15, 2009

The ebb and flow of life...

It's been a long time since I actually had a full weekend to myself. The past 8 weeks of burning my Saturdays are now over.

Well, the past week saw me getting back to business in camp. It's sort of a transition period now for everyone. We've recently taken in some new men, and so there are lots of reshuffling going on.

As we head into the Autumn season (as if we have four seasons here), it's a time for the culmination of things. A consolidation of sorts. It's a time to prepare and stock up for the Winter season, where what was once useful but now outdated, dies away.

We live through cycles in life. There's a time and place for everything, as they say. One moment you may be making a lot of money, the next moment you're not. One moment your social life is on fire, the next moment it's a lull period. We've just got to ride on the waves. When we flow like this, we flow with life...

Well, I guess I'll get down to enjoying my weekend. Tata!

No comments: